RikuTenseiRikuTensei

Main Audio Reviews Stats

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Good

Another good song. The fast-paced drums make this a great song to play a game like "Call of Duty: Black Ops" to. It gets me energized and into the game.

Exploring Dubstep Exploring Dubstep

Interesting

See, it's dubstep like this that I like. Yeah, I like the stuff with a simple drum beat and a cool bassline, but when artists throw in leads, rhythms, and pieces from other genres, I really enjoy it. I'd call this like Trancestep or something like that xD Overall a pretty nice song.

Couldn't help but notice that you used the same melody from Fire Aura.

Abstraction Abstraction

Great

Nice job on the track. The changing beat gives the song a nice flow. The low bass sounds great, the ambient bells sound far off in the distance, like an ambient song should sound. Though it is basically only one riff repeated, the way you mix up the instruments and switch around the drums just makes the song feel nice. It evolves as it goes. I am an avid fan of ambient, and this song was done nicely, mixing in DnB perfectly.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Great Track

Definitely my favorite out of the songs from "The Impossible Game". I like how you stayed away from using the usual repetitive and steady kick drum that most music of this style uses.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Great tune, but a few flaws

This is, indeed, a great song. I've listened to it many times over the course of the last few days, but there are a few flaws in the song. Mainly, the mixing. There are some instruments that are unnecessarily loud, some parts where you can't hear the kick drum clearly, and parts where the kick drum's volume just skyrockets up or down. Like I said, I love the song, you just need to do some better mixing.